Thursday, November 18, 2004

Went Like This

Went Like This

Last night, I did nothing. It's amazing how easily that can happen. Whenever I have nothing to do, I think "I should read a book". Sometimes I do. Othertimes, (like last night) I just think that and then I start day dreaming about something else and before you know it time has been pissed away and it's time to go to bed. Wait... I put new wheels on my skateboard and rode down to Hollywood video only to find that it had closed. I also made a weird drawing. Anyway, books however, are just some dude's daydreams written out. So if sitting around reading someone else's daydreams is time well spent then so is sitting around daydreaming. Right now, all the books at Adobe Books in SF are arranged according to color. It's an art instellation thing. What a pointless way to spend your time. Reorganize an entire bookstore by color for the sake of art. forget that! That dude should have just stayed at home and sat there daydreaming. Actually, I kind of want to go see it. But mostly so I can reiterate how stupid I think it is. Maybe I will be totally impressed when I see it. Who knows?

Tonight, I'm going to go see Millitant Children's Hour play at Mama Buzz Cafe. All HAIL RICARDO THE AWESOMEST ONE MAN BAND!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Jim Wally said...

Here's an idea for what to do when you have nothing to do... Get off your fat ass and go outside and pick up the nearest heavy object you see. Then put said object precariously near the edge of some high up place. Then go lay down just under where the object is going to fall and wait for someone or something to give it that extra push. If that doesn't work, go fuck yourself!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Jim Wally said...

I think that comment about having a heavy object fall on you was messed up. That guy should go fuck himself!!! I think that if you don't have anything to do you should get on the internet and piss away time on your blog.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Jim Wally said...

Blogging on the internet is lame. You should all just go blog in real life. By that I mean that you should keep a journal the old fashioned way with pen and paper and then physically post it to the world by xeroxing tons of copies and tape them up all over town. You'll get good exercise walking around and maybe you'll meet someone. Don't be afraid of real life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home