Thursday, April 21, 2005

cry for my four track

I want my four track back and I don't want to pay anything for it!!! I lost it to Rob Bronco in a card game. We were in NYC about a year ago when either John or Rob proposed that we play Texas Hold'em. I am thinking about this as I sit in my backyard with an old man's grey beard light. Actually, John said that the light was as such, I think it looks normal. Though, I'll use my imagination and agree with the statement whole heartedly. I've never been a good card player. Especially when money is involved. Texas Hold 'em is a game where you play until there is one man left standing with everyone else's money. My opponents were good card players accept for Mike. John and Rob knew it would be a game to see which one of them would get the money. But a small part of me thought that maybe this time would be different. Anyway, I gave Rob my four track cassette recorder instead of money because I didn't use it anymore and he thought he would. He hasn't. He left it in L.A. in his friend's bedroom who is now in a coma. It is so very not getting used right now. Rob could potentially make some very amazing music with it (because he is always brooding and ruminating) and that would be well worth losing it. But alas.... I want to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home